Monday, December 14, 2009

Creativity at it's best

Doing artist way this year with a group of creative friends, I have been made more aware of what I am doing with my time.

Some times at the end of the week I do a minor assessment, of what I have achieved. This is always done slightly half hearted, but sometimes I do wonder what I have been doing with my time. . . . time in relation to obvious creative output, is some times very thin on the page.


Bri's 18th Birthday, masquerade party

However, It is times like these, (when my baby is celebrating her 18th year with friends and family,) that I can see where an obvious amount of 'quality time' has been invested.

Watching her react with her peers and listening to their speeches/talks, I was/am thrilled and extremely proud, to have been actively involved in such a wonderful creation.

Now that my children are all grown up, I know that from now on I will have more time to paint and create artistic works . . . . . but,

I do so knowing that the time I have spent with my FAMILY, has been some of the best times.

To belong within such a loving nucleus is a blessing.

What a joy . . . . . thank you xxx