Sunday, May 30, 2010

Moving on to the next project . . . .

I was thrilled to have three of my recent works find new homes. It is rewarding to know people appreciate the work your doing. There is a difference between admiration . . .and owning !
All yours Photo taken while work in progress. acrylic on canvas 76 x 76 cm

Exalting in spring 45 x 45 cm Acrylic on canvas

Borders must be maintained 76 x 76 cm acrylic on canvas

It is always a little daunting to finish projects. Especially when it has been both enjoyable and successful. I have been fortunate to share these last three exhibitions, with people & organizations, who have been supportive, emotionaly strong and extremely organized. I hope the exhibiting experiences I have yet to be involved with, continues along this vein . . . or have I been truely fortunate ? I do know I am appreciative and thankful for my good fortune !
Now I need to work on producing a web site . . . . . something I have been meaning to do for ages. Also, I need to actually read the directions on my camera, so that I can take better photographs, of my finished works. Not to mention, getting myself organized to take photos as my work is completed !!!
Thirdly, I need to Start working seriously on work for exhibition, in February 2011.
So, as I know what I need to achieve . . . . I hope to be motivated and creative . . . . who finds knowing and doing to be, two entirely different animals ?


2 comments:

Chrissy Foreman C said...

Oh yaaay! Congratulations on your sales ... such beautiful work in the flesh!

Candice Herne said...

congratulations Sharon! Goodluck with all your admin jobs, knowing and doing their lies the shadow. We all need admin assistants. If only!!