Monday, September 07, 2009

Creativity . . . finding inspiration



Hi Sharon and Cameron.


". . . . Thank you so much for a wonderful week at your magical property. Sharon thank you for the delicious food and great generousity of spirit, with your art information and equipment. I was telling a friend about the wonderful time I had and also mentioned putting on weight from all the magnificient desserts. He thought I had been to a health retreat (he goes to a retreat place each year). I told him it was healthy food for the heart and soul, with dessert as the reward.



The 3 brown canvas's with red thread added are now on display in the Annerley library and I am still telling friends that I cant believe I have "done" brown.



Hope you like these photos. With much thanks Denise . . . . "


P.S. Felicity continued to work prolifically adding to her pieces, making things from leaves and doing flower arranging around my house until she left on Monday. It was delightful to watch.

3 comments:

fossiker said...

The way you both share your creativity and your life style, is to be commended.
I have tasted your desserts and can agree whole heartedly with Denise. .
they are delicious !!!
I love your blog.

kevin george said...

lovely website Sharon.Much to read and take in, ill come back to it and visit again, my vist knda rushed thus time, so much to do, but i loved it. something unique happening at Rusty ! community, and lotsa creativity ! talk soon, kevin

what i did with " one broken leaf " can be found at two sites, one is a 2010 calendar, the other is canvas prints
http:''kevingeorge-canvasprints.blogspot.com

http://kevingeorge-canvasprints.blogspot.com said...

just spent some time in the ikebana galleries. Wonderful, so much to do, can see enormous potential. I like the extreme sensitivity, and awareness, where no so called " common thing ' may be overlooked. The humblest twig can has its " moment of fame " and its beauty recognised. Wonderful.
kevin